Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
[Tutorial] Ripping Guide for Animal Crossing New Horizons
(04-29-2020, 07:34 AM)dany1994gus Wrote: Guys please. when I open any model in Switch toolbox, it won't let me see the textures nor extract nor replace, it hangs or closes. Download the Directx you mentioned for that problem, but when you install it it tells me that I already have the latest update. What a way to de-update or does it work?

Unfortunately, I can not really help you with your problem, I can only recommend that you make sure that you have followed everything that I have already said. If that doesn't help, try toolbox on another computer, because I can only imagine that yours is based on 32 bit or only supports very old DirectX. But unfortunately, I don't have enough information to say that for sure. Also, make sure that the program is run as admin and that your anti-virus program does not cause you any problems. For me at least I only had to unpack the toolbox and I could open it without having to set anything beforehand. But reposting your problem dozens of times doesn't make it any better.
Thanked by: dany1994gus

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Tutorial] Ripping Guide for Animal Crossing New Horizons - by Username123 - 04-29-2020, 08:03 AM
How to fit the animation in NPC? - by chomil96 - 12-07-2021, 03:37 AM