Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Ripping sprites from Gameloft JAR games
(08-11-2022, 09:48 PM)Maxton667hunter Wrote: that's what I meant, also use the .zip that onskar used there are the sprites and their pieces, wow friend, I was already separating them, it doesn't matter worse you helped colleague ha ha 
Very well now the scenarios and bosses are missing but this is also easy, here I leave it with the transparency some sprites, also there are the frozen enemies included

well, finishing with these sprites, the playable character and the bosses would be missing, I am now taking screenshots of the bosses and watching them carefully, also the bosses will not be a problem Because they only have one attack, and an easy movement pattern, so I'll be continuing with the extraction of these sprites, and see how I upload them in sprite-resource

another thing, the game has a very strange artistic style

I have few days free currently, so I will also give things a try.

So when i reverse engineered the code of Diamond Rush, i wrote code that was really really messy, now i am trying to understand that months old code, it seems i did not found many sprites from the game because i have just found more sprites from the game, i don't know what the heck is happening in my code, but i am trying to understand it. I will soon upload more sprites with the old ones

I still have not figured out how the game combines sprites together, if i were to know that i can just take the combined sprites, let's see i will try that now

Thank you very much for the things you did.
Thanked by: Maxton667hunter

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ripping sprites from Gameloft JAR games - by Omkar - 08-12-2022, 03:34 AM