Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sonic Riders Zero Gravity Voice Rips
(01-09-2021, 12:24 AM)Arsenal Wrote: Ditto, .dat (which are actually gcax) > bms > .vgmstream > Foobar worked!! Thank you boilingpot!

Here's a sample of .gvrs, .tbl, .xno, .p files and the singular .rel from the game.
https://mega.nz/file/Z5kgBZJJ#uSkTUiJfFv...2d_49q-1PQ
These .xno don't work with Sewer56's SegaNN blender addon - only getting an empty object on import. (the Riders 1 .xno worked for it, so maybe the extractor labelled those wrong for me, idk something's off)
Main thing my attention is on is the .p files, 1565 of them total: 1.1GB, with file signature of Hex - 4F 4F 43 48 or ASCII - OOCH on every one of them, no idea what to make of the info nor have I ever seen this signature anywhere before.

Included what I used to convert the .cvm to .iso, from which I then got these files.
Did not include the .afs, .adx since they are audio, or .sfd since they are video, and have already been solved.

sega nn tools dev here,
just want to say that XNO files are used in xbox games (sonic riders pc is a port), and the actual file format is gno.
also, the ooch files are compressed (which includes the files that were labelled as xno files, which was why nothing imported - theres nothing there that can be read so there is nothing that can be imported.) also gno files dont have support yet.

if people want models from the game, they need to be copied from memory or a decompressor needs to be made, and the models should be used with a tool that has support.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sonic Riders Zero Gravity Voice Rips - by Argg - 03-08-2021, 10:54 PM