Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
deleted
Pretty much all I'm getting out of this is "you guys' standards are too high, just hire people who do not pass our (reasonably) strict guidelines and will make mistakes and upload/approve models that will further increase the amount of poor rips on the site that I've specifically pointed out".

JewyB is really showing a level of understanding here that we don't see too often among our userbase regarding staff decisions.

You seriously have no idea how much flack we get for not even doing anything. Please understand we're doing the best we can, we're only humans and I'm sorry that we're being unreasonable for wanting only the best.

Also as JewyB said, people go on and on about how we have poor rips, but keep in mind the sites have been around for over a decade, and back then we weren't aware of such issues when we brought on old staff and they approved those old submissions. This is why our standards increased and I apologize that we have not had the chance to go through every old model submission and bring it up to snuff. This is why people like you can help by re-ripping it and submitting it as a revision (which we will get to in time, we have personal lives too, so patience is a virtue).

Sorry if this post comes off snarky in any way, but we're really tired of people complaining to us about every single tiny thing imaginable without actually understanding what we put up with and go through. If you would like to help, you're free to post some model rips so we can see if there are any errors. But please, don't call us ignorant because you don't understand our process and why we do what we do. We know what we're doing and what is best for the site (which yes, we know having over 2,000 pending model submissions is not best for the site, gotta cut us some slack there), some of us have been doing this for more than 6 years.

One last thing. It's not that we're not listening to you. Trust us, we know we need more model staff. Again, it's really not that simple as most submitters submit things with issues and we just can't trust that they will not accept broken junk, to put it bluntly.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Petie

Messages In This Thread
deleted - by Xinus23 - 03-09-2020, 09:00 AM
RE: TMR is in serious need of more approval staff - by Garamonde - 03-10-2020, 08:48 AM