Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Randy & Manilla (Help for developing)
Sad 
The Randy & Manilla Discord server lately it's been losing members. Rather, all the members who came from IndieDB have left my server. Starting with Jake Gamelin, who left because of the failure of his Kickstarter campaign, gradually they also followed Luth & ThiBaa, and two possibilities for this occur me:

1. It's because there are times when I don't reveal much information about the project, less if it's the most featured.
Often I save it for the output of a new updated version, and that may take away the desire to continue on the server.

2. In the case of ThiBaa & Luth (who are programmers), I didn't give them the importance necessary to receive their necessary help for specific cases, or because I have improved a lot in the basic Unity programming that they no longer needed me.

That is what I think has happened, but what makes me more insecure is because they haven't explained to me the real reason why to leave the server, They left without telling me. I have sent them emails to tell me, but they didn't want to answer me.

There is one thing that is clear, they no longer believe in my project, They don't see that it has a secure future, I'd have to worry about that already (but I can't when I'm busy with other business). How can I continue to maintain a Discord server for a very long time? And the game doesn't even have its fanbase established.
Thanked by: iyenal

Messages In This Thread
RE: Randy & Manilla (Help for developing) - by ofihombre7 - 08-02-2020, 01:05 PM