Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Randy & Manilla (Help for developing)
(11-26-2019, 01:58 PM)ofihombre7 Wrote: Thank you iyenal, lately you are being a little more understanding with me, and clearly all the bad situations they are having during the development of the game have been my fault Ouch!, I had high expectations with this game without knowing well the reality that was going to crash after, and now I have to settle for what I can improve in my development methods, and I also had some bad communications when it came to showing the project that I'm doing, at least I haven't gotten into such big excuses (as in some of my previous games, neither much less like Masuda with the controversies he had in Pokémon Sword/Shield), but well, it's never too late to correct yourself.

As a thank you I would ask you to analyze the alpha version of Randy & Manilla from the link that I had already sent to you in Discord, but well, it's not always time to play.

I would be pleased to test, but yeah unfortunately "Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend" and currently I am going a little bankrupt Smile However I'll always spend my time following your development updates as an encouragement to your work.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Randy & Manilla (Help for developing) - by iyenal - 11-27-2019, 02:59 PM