Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Just how the hell long does it take to get something approved on here...?
(09-23-2019, 01:11 PM)-Q- Wrote: Four icons. Four. Four minutes per icon. And yet, three and a half months.

Even with a lot of submissions, that's an extremely off time-table. Lol, hell, here's an idea: Let people know if they have an icon missing! If you look at my past submissions, you'd know that this was an honest goof on my part. A mistake that could have been rectified, if nothing else, by sending an automated PM notifying me. Just like how I received an automated PM me notifying me that I submitted a game icon twice accidentally.

You guys have a half dozen different automated PM's for different situations. Make one if an icon is missing for more than 24 hours! For newbies, link them to the thread explaining the icon situation. For idiots like me, let us know we slipped! The faster a mistake is pointed out, the faster it's fixed and the faster you'll have something to work with.

I don't think that's a terrible idea.

You really don't seem to get it. You claim that your submissions should have been accepted sooner because making the icons didn't take very long. I told you that if everyone thought like that, there would be 20+ hours of work to add icons for just the submissions currently in the queue. Your submissions weren't looked at because they didn't have icons and were therefore sorted to the bottom. It's not the staff's job to baby you - you can always review your own pending submissions which would have shown you, at any time in those three and a half months, the big "NO ICON" image and taken care of it yourself during that time.

And for reference, the PM you received for the duplicate submission was not automated. It required a staff member to see the duplicate and reject it which triggered the PM.

(09-23-2019, 02:46 PM)Mighty No. 2 Wrote: I am waiting for a sprite since 1 week ago, I want to know if it was not approved.

I really want to know if there was an automated PM notifying me that was Unapproved...

Your oldest submission is from the 21st - two days ago, not a week. Read the thread I linked further up in this thread if you want to know why things take as long as they do. And as has been pointed out, you can always see your own list of pending submissions from the link in the user box at the top of the site.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just how the hell long does it take to get something approved on here...? - by Petie - 09-23-2019, 04:07 PM