Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Interested in (Old (2009)) Super Mario Bros. X Fan Animation Series - Epilogue?
Yes, I have in fact been looking for the one exact true answer for a long time - roughly 10 years; an entire decade of pondering and worrying. Well, even though the series had abandoned here - and I really was disappointed; me too; that not only I was unable to continue further, but unable to continue further UNDER ANY circumstances - I've finally gotten the answer I've been looking for for all those wonderful, cosmic years; AT LEAST. And considering the hanging anticipation for a series that never continued specifically from that point forward; I've essentially decided to wish this series and similar ones farewell, in order to find such like that that'd suit me better, such as The 3 Little Princesses and The Cat Mario Show on Play Nintendo.

But all that aside anyways, thank you so much; a decade's worth of hanging and deadly unnerving anticipation are finally over regardless. Again, thank you so much. < : )
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interested in (Old (2009)) Super Mario Bros. X Fan Animation Series - Epilogue? - by Luna - The Dream Emperor. - 02-04-2019, 12:04 AM