Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Help Still Needed] Extract, build a packer .csa files
(09-07-2020, 01:52 AM)Onyxqrow Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 10:06 AM)Xendisan Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 08:38 AM)Liza333 Wrote: The fbx files you can open with autodesk's apps, but the tga and dds files you can open with gimp.

I tried open FBX in Blender, MAYA & 3D Object Converter. It doesn't allow me open the FBX files in any of the Software's.
I tried open PTE in 3D Object Converter (As the 7.0 version supports PTE format). It doesn't allow me to open the PTE files. 
I tried open TGA in TGA viewer, Photoshop, Image Viewer, Gimp etc. It doesn't allow me to open the TGA files. 
& There are only few DDS files which seem to be TGA converted files. Those I can open but those are only small amount.
I simply cant open 99% of the SSO files and get just error. So I'm asking are they encrypted or do you know how to fix this?

Im kinda late to this but have you tried to upload the FBX files into unity? I believe from working with unity and blender that they both except many file types but sometimes you have to find a workaround for em. (I mostly convert mmd files to fbx which i  then put into unity.)

I havent even managed to correctly open the .csa files. I found a site that converts it into readable text but other than that im lost.
I'm going to repeat my self once again. They Encrypted
It doesn't matter what Software you use, you wont be able to open them because they are Encrypted (Protected/Locked). To Open/Decrypt them, I believe so you have to either programmatically or Binary. 
So no, Unity wont open them. Nothing will until they wont be decrypted~
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Help Still Needed] Extract, build a packer .csa files - by Xendisan - 09-09-2020, 08:51 AM