Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
[Help Still Needed] Extract, build a packer .csa files
(09-03-2020, 01:34 AM)godsteeth Wrote: hi, i will bump this to keep it alive. i just saw some of the new replies and i will be looking into that video and the process soon and will try to report on how it goes because i am curious. i will also be trying this on the previously mentioned game Barbie Horse Adventures: Riding Camp- since it seems to be an old version of the engine for SSO and i suspect it may be easier to open those. but i will have to find out and i will try to report if i find anything important.

Hi! Thank you for trying help out. We found out a way to export the SSO files which is the 12 csa. files in PackFiles Folder. The extraction was successful and extracted around 60k files, we have the PTE, TGA, DDS, FBX, BANK, SCENE Files. However, it looks like they have been Encrypted as we cant open the individual files (PTE, TGA, DDS, FBX, BANK, SCENE) which is the current issue. 
TGA & DDS are the Textures which should be openable in all Raster Graphics softwares (Photoshop, gimp etc. ) and PTE & FBX are 3D Meshes + Animations which should be openable in 3D programs (Maya, blender, 3ds max etc.)

Im not an expert in File Encryption and have no clue how to Decrypt them as Im only a 3D artist. However if you or anyone is smart enough or knows how to then that would be very appreciated!
Thanked by: teia

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Help Still Needed] Extract, build a packer .csa files - by Xendisan - 09-04-2020, 10:02 AM