Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
[Help Still Needed] Extract, build a packer .csa files
i hope it is not wrong to reply to this thread if its old but i dont know if i should make my own when ive seen a number of ones like this already. i have been desperately looking everywhere for more information as well and have failed to get anywhere with other game unpackers. if anyone has information on unpacking these files id be greatful.
there seems to be a general claim that it shouldnt be 'hard' to unpack these but no one is saying how to go about it. there is a youtuber who is currently doing this and claims its not hard (but will not say how), but i dont know where to start with this at all. even if someone points me in the direction of creating file unpackers/whatever would be useful at this point.. clearly its possible to do.

but if someone comes across this again with knowledge, i have attached two of the files that are packed (the .csa and its matching .csaheader) for those that want to look. i also heard that the files inside are also encrypted but that will be a challenge for a different day...

edit: oops, had issues with the file upload. give be a minute
(not sure if the files attached to my post so heres a dropbox i guess...)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Extract, build a packer .csa files - by godsteeth - 04-20-2019, 03:27 PM