Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
(10-28-2021, 09:43 PM)Worldblender Wrote:
(10-25-2021, 10:07 PM)whyzozerious Wrote: Hey man, thanks for your response. Is it possible to update the script so that it fixes sora's hair? Personally, I don't really care if the hair has animations or not, I just have no idea how to reset their locations after deleting their keyframes. I am willing to wait for an updated script.

From the Blender manual at https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/2.93/...clear.html:

Quote:Mode: Pose Mode
Menu: Pose -> Clear Transform
Shortcut: Ctrl-A
After selecting this menu operation, you can choose to reset location, rotation, scale, or all three of these things. For your situation, I found that it's better to reset everything back to their defaults. You'll want to do this after deleting the keyframes, though. The Blender UI is often not known for being beginner friendly, although all the functionality is packed inside. I'm happy to assist you in finding any less obvious menu operations whenever you call me for them.

Hi! After figuring out this method, it works but there lies another problem. If I load another animation, it resets the transformation back to where it was and it stretches again Sad
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by whyzozerious - 10-29-2021, 09:38 PM