Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
(10-25-2021, 09:47 PM)Worldblender Wrote:
(10-19-2021, 07:01 PM)whyzozerious Wrote: Hi, I'm currently having a problem with Sora in blender. His hair is messed up and I made sure to use the updated importer/exporter from 6 months ago. Please help!

[Image: Ljs3CU6.png]
I just finished uploading Sora's model to my models repository (here at https://gitlab.com/Worldblender/smash-ul...s-exported). While working on it and related models, I looked at one of the animation files, and determined that the cause for the badly deformed hair is because the bones the control Sora's hair have been placed at incorrect locations (they should not be placed near the head bone). It's most likely that the animation importer was not written to handle this kind of scenario. Selecting the hair bones, deleting their keyframes, and them resetting their locations seems to be the best workaround so far, but it may cause us to miss out on the hair being animated as done in-game.
Hey man, thanks for your response. Is it possible to update the script so that it fixes sora's hair? Personally, I don't really care if the hair has animations or not, I just have no idea how to reset their locations after deleting their keyframes. I am willing to wait for an updated script.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by whyzozerious - 10-25-2021, 10:07 PM