Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
Some changes I made to my Blender importers today, in commit https://gitlab.com/Worldblender/io_scene...7499602e42:

Code:
The NUMDLB importer received more changes than the NUANMB importer did. Includes:
* Group all options into separate panels for easier discerning
* Models without armatures are handled better; meshes will not be parented in this case
* Add an option to disable UV map checks, allowing to decrease import time
* Add an option to toggle displaying armatures in front of everything
* Allow saving and removing presets for switching more changes quickly
* NUMDLB importer will no longer abort on any case except for invalid files
* Button labels now place "Import" before the file extension, for better consistency
I won't be making another release until I also fix up the NUANMB importer to work better in Blender, but these changes should make the importers easier to use.

BTW, I've noticed what could be yet another mistake for one of Mr. Game & Watch's panel used as part of Judge, for alternate costume #5 (problematic files selected):

Also as of update 9.0.1, Steve's up victory pose was changed to remove the Steak after he eats it. Though no models have changed, I bet that at least some of the NUANMB/animation files have changed (problematic files selected):

I think that update 9.0.2, November 11th, 2020 (November 12th in some time zones), did not change any model files, as it was purely a bugfix release.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Worldblender - 11-19-2020, 12:04 AM