Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
I just finished recreating my repository holding (almost) all of the game textures, after I deleted the old repository (in order to not exceed the 10 GB storage per-repository limit set by GitLab). It can be found at the same URL at https://gitlab.com/Worldblender/smash-ultimate-textures. If any of you have starred or forked this repository, make sure to re-star this new version or rebase the forks on it. Like before, they are in PNG format, but now:
  • The texture files are up-to-date as of version 8.1.0, including all released fighters and stages so far.
  • Almost all PNG files take up slightly less space individually, but take up considerably less space altogether.
  • Some images, particularly those whose width or height are not a power of 2, also have DDS files. I have used Compressonator to help me convert these files, as they would otherwise not convert normally.
  • There are shell scripts to compress every directory in fighter, stage, and campaign, individually. I have ultimately not needed to use them, but someone else may find them useful.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Worldblender - 09-02-2020, 08:15 PM