Users browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
(07-08-2020, 07:41 PM)Kold-Virus Wrote: @Worldblender: How well is NUANMB importing supported in Blender? I lost my Maya and its license, which is what I was using before and I need a suitable replacement.
I spent a lot of time making sure that the animations import correctly, as in, they don't cause the models to look distorted. I had to change the way bones are imported for this to happen. Skeletal animation, and the hiding of certain meshes (provided that the imported meshes do not have completely different names from their originals) work. If multiple animations are imported, they will be imported in separate tracks, which can be accessed with the dope sheet. The functionality is enough to make a simple animation player, although without secondary objects present (those found in different files).

It's good that you're considering migrating to Blender, as it could help you reduce your dependency on proprietary software, as it happened for me.
Thanked by: Kold-Virus

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Worldblender - 07-08-2020, 07:45 PM