Users browsing this thread: 29 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
(03-10-2020, 02:32 PM)Chris Redfield Wrote: So, I'm trying to get the Hero models into MikuMikuDance.
I used StudioSB to open Hero's model and I exported it to .smd to get a model file that I can open in Blender and also as a .fbx file to be able to export the textures as .dds (I know I can open .fbx in Blender, but for some reason when I export .fbx models from Smash MMD just won't work properly). The model works fine, but I'm having trouble with the textures. They seem to be corrupted as .dds in almost every program I've used except for Photoshop. I tried exporting them with Photoshop as .png and here's where the problem starts: it seems that by doing so, the UV mapping just gets deleted or something and when I apply the textures to the model in MMD, the model ends up looking LIKE THISRolleyes

How can I export the textures without them being corruped or having a messed up UV mapping?
for textures, u can also try noesis to convert instead. For the model, the fbx gets exported with bones and all right? Try to use https://www.deviantart.com/minmode/art/U...-809252773 this script, it can export from noesis to pmx (you'll still need to rename bones and all)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Makoto - 03-11-2020, 09:46 PM