Users browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
(05-06-2019, 10:30 PM)Dragon2H Wrote: Well WorldBlender, I have a .blend file of all the model of the FD stage and extract the texture in png format (no animation imported). So if I can send it, is these will help you when you're gonna look at the stages?

And you didn't answer me a curiosity question: you already works on all the fighters, so why don't you send them in model ressources? Aren't they finished yet?

Since you do have the .blend file, do send it to me so that I can look at it. For that question you ask, I have not planned on uploading my models to Models Resource, as my setup does not have everything set up (unless someone can tell me how I should prepare my models for submission over there). I do not have these kinds of textures set up:
  • Normal maps
  • PRM maps (Used with Principled BSDF shaders)
  • Emissive maps
The projects that I'm currently working on can support normal maps, but the latter two are not well-supported as-is. However, once Blender 2.80 releases during July 2019, I will take these maps into consideration, and alter my model importer script to support all of this.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Worldblender - 05-06-2019, 10:40 PM