Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
I just released version 1.3.2 of my scripts, and they can be upgraded to as usual at https://gitlab.com/Worldblender/io_scene_numdlb. From the changelog:
Code:
This release only deals with the NUMDLB importer to fix dealing with vertex indices and vertex weights.
The models tested against for this change are Pac-Man's classic form and Captain Falcon's Blue Falcon.

Minor changes:
* Fix how vertex indices are determined when importing vertices. This prevents vertex weights from being shared unintentionally with multiple vertices in the same location.
* Removed the remove_doubles option, as this operation would interfere with the above change and cause animations to distort certain models.
With the above, both model subjects can be animated without them looking ugly afterwards. Most models should not be affected, and thus don't need to be re-imported.

(05-05-2019, 04:15 AM)Dragon2H Wrote: Hi again. I've export to blender the Final Destination stage and tried to work on it for maybe shared it on modelressource but I encounter a big problem. The stage itself is good but it's about the cubes and back ground stuff: there is to many UV Maps on each objects and many texture which looks weird, I don't know what to do with all of this. Can someone please tell me what to do?
I can investigate this, but I currently don't have the stage files extracted for me to look at. In a few more days, I'll come back to this.
By default, no materials are configured to use the alpha channel. If an image contains an alpha channel that is used for the in-game appearance, go to the Properties -> Material -> Transparency, and enable the option for it. Beware that skin textures for the following fighters should not have transparency enabled:
  • Bayonetta
  • Bowser Jr. (default costume only)
  • Diddy Kong
  • Ganondorf
  • Little Mac
  • Snake
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Worldblender - 05-06-2019, 07:34 AM