Users browsing this thread: 26 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
(05-02-2019, 05:14 AM)Worldblender Wrote:
(05-02-2019, 05:06 AM)ChoChoCup Wrote:
(05-01-2019, 10:08 PM)Worldblender Wrote: Another command "git lfs pull" can also work. Normally when Git LFS is installed, the objects are automatically downloaded. Alternatively, you can change the line that clones the repository to have "git lfs clone".
Heyo,i have one more question. how do i add the pupil texture to the eyes in blender? thats the last step i need to complete this

They are already added in, but they are not visible by default. They can be seen by switching the UV maps for any mesh that has more than one. Go to Properties -> Object Data -> UV Maps section; as a general rule for character eyes, the eye white is on the first UV map, while the pupil is on the second UV map. Occasionally, a third UV map may be present, but that just uses the pupil texture like the second one does. The data is all there, just limitations in the Blender Render engine prevent me from displaying both UV maps simultaneously. This limitation isn't present if using the Cycles or EEVEE engines, the latter present only in Blender 2.80 and later.

THANK YOU! now i can start my porting! also,where are the other face expressions?

(05-02-2019, 06:30 AM)ChoChoCup Wrote:
(05-02-2019, 05:14 AM)Worldblender Wrote:
(05-02-2019, 05:06 AM)ChoChoCup Wrote: Heyo,i have one more question. how do i add the pupil texture to the eyes in blender? thats the last step i need to complete this

They are already added in, but they are not visible by default. They can be seen by switching the UV maps for any mesh that has more than one. Go to Properties -> Object Data -> UV Maps section; as a general rule for character eyes, the eye white is on the first UV map, while the pupil is on the second UV map. Occasionally, a third UV map may be present, but that just uses the pupil texture like the second one does. The data is all there, just limitations in the Blender Render engine prevent me from displaying both UV maps simultaneously. This limitation isn't present if using the Cycles or EEVEE engines, the latter present only in Blender 2.80 and later.

THANK YOU! now i can start my porting! also,where are the other face expressions?

also,when i import models into blender 2.80,their textures dont appear.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by ChoChoCup - 05-02-2019, 06:30 AM