Users browsing this thread: 23 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
(05-01-2019, 10:10 PM)ChoChoCup Wrote:
(05-01-2019, 10:08 PM)Worldblender Wrote:
(05-01-2019, 10:00 PM)ChoChoCup Wrote: will cloning the file download it to my computer? or one of the commands.

Another command "git lfs pull" can also work. Normally when Git LFS is installed, the objects are automatically downloaded. Alternatively, you can change the line that clones the repository to have "git lfs clone".

okay,where do the models download to on the computer? which path i mean.

(05-01-2019, 10:08 PM)Worldblender Wrote:
(05-01-2019, 10:00 PM)ChoChoCup Wrote: will cloning the file download it to my computer? or one of the commands.

Another command "git lfs pull" can also work. Normally when Git LFS is installed, the objects are automatically downloaded. Alternatively, you can change the line that clones the repository to have "git lfs clone".

I finished cloning the models,can you give me the next exact command to input? the other commands will not work

I DID IT!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH WORLDBLENDER!!

If you can successfully open the Blender files (or just the textures), then you have successfully downloaded the files from my repository. No need to run other commands (except for "git pull" in the repository directory, usually when I bring updates).
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Worldblender - 05-01-2019, 11:52 PM