Users browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
(04-04-2019, 10:42 AM)Worldblender Wrote:
(04-04-2019, 07:05 AM)Jokero Wrote: You're a beast, thank you so much. I'll test this asap !

Hey WorldBlender !

I tested your addon on shizue (Isabelle) and it works perfectly. At first the Numdlb import threw me an error :
Code:
Bpy_extras has no attribute img_utils

I just changed the python file, replacing bpy_extras.image_utils by image_utils + from bpy_extras import image_utils and it worked, I dunno why I got that bug though... (I'm under 2.79)

The animations are well imported and I can switch between them in the action editor, awesome job !

I just looked at this problem today, and that's because the Windows version of Blender 2.79 does include bpy_extras, but not the image_utils part (if using 'import bpy_extras'). I guess your solution will work (use 'from bpy_extras import image_utils') for those who are using Windows (this may change when Blender 2.80 is released). If you have basic knowledge of Git, feel free to send a pull/merge request to my repository so that everyone else can benefit from this change.

Was going to do that but just saw you updated it 3min ago lol. Thanks again for this amazing addon !
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Jokero - 04-04-2019, 11:09 AM