Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
I have big news for my scripts: the animation importer is now declared stable/ready-to-use, Wink and both scripts are now at version 1.2.0. Animations will no longer cause models imported with my script to badly deform, which means that Blender can be used as a cross-platform viewer for models and animation files, in addition to being able to edit them. Update your copy of the scripts if you haven't, at https://gitlab.com/Worldblender/io_scene_numdlb. Any models saved with older versions of the scripts will have to be re-imported for proper animation support. It's likely to be big change, as you no longer need to use Windows to play these animation files. It's still possible to perform custom animations on these models, but it is no longer necessary unless it is desired to create new animations.

Now that my work on these scripts is essentially complete (until the release of Blender 2.80), I can now shift my focus back to my projects that use these models, so I will be updating my models repository in the next several days. All my efforts spent on these two scripts have really paid off! I can now use the animation files as part of my projects, and so can anyone else who has Blender installed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Worldblender - 04-03-2019, 06:40 AM