Users browsing this thread: Touf, 16 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
(03-18-2019, 04:00 PM)Tiberious Wrote: Do you think you might be able to do the same for Smash Wii U? More Blender tools are always welcome, especially as it relates to animations.

It is possible that I can deal with Smash Wii U models, but I have a few personal projects that will use the Smash Ultimate models. Once I finish with at least one of them, or just put up polished models, I will consider rewriting other existing scripts so that Smash Wii U models can be imported with only Blender. Depending on personal circumstances, it may take anywhere between a few hours to a few weeks to get started.
Actually, it is possible I can write Blender importer scripts for the majority of console gamesm provided that I already have sample model files on hand (I only have them for Smash Ultimate and may consider getting the Smash Wii U ones), and I can understand other model formats (I might try my hands at rewriting more of RTB's scripts for sake of completion, but that could put too much on my plate and delay the completion of my projects if I rewrite them now). I might also have to know where I can obtain the original models files, especially if I expand my scope to include non-Smash games.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Worldblender - 03-18-2019, 05:04 PM