Users browsing this thread: 26 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
(03-09-2019, 04:22 PM)milhouse10000 Wrote: hi all, I've been interested into contributing to this project i just have a couple questions..

1. I'm working on Link right now and successfully ported him into blender with this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lisp713k38s  and I have noticed Link is very pale, compared to his in-game model. Is this because of how the lighting works in the game, or am i missing something. (Also, how do i make his skin less plastic-like)

Pale Link:[Image: utDjL1U.png]

Node setup: [Image: q4uvdZa.png]

Smash Render: [Image: 6N6WoO1.jpg]

2. When ripping the ancient arrow, everything worked fine except the actual tip of the arrow (the glowing part) is missing. i noticed that there's a  light_model.numatb file in the ancient arrow is that what i need for the arrow head? how do i covert and rip a NUMATB file?

Ancient Arrow: [Image: M7Ds2uO.png]

The file i probably need to export somehow: [Image: BOiKgxE.png]

3. Same sort of thing happening with the bomb (i assume its the bomb, the file is just called 'navy') the textures are just light blue like the bomb so i'm assuming that it.. When i ripped the model its not even remotely close to the bomb.. this one has a light_model.numatb file and dark_model.numatb file i'm guessing those are what i need for the actual bomb... How would i extract them?

Bomb model imported like everything else:  [Image: jYDSNPT.png]

Bomb files that probably need to import: [Image: H3WUlFM.png]

3. I have noticed the spreadsheet document is open for the public to edit, and i don't want to go in like i own the place editing things, so i guess i'm just asking permission to contribute to the project Smile
the skin is set like that, also this is my anchor at this point, I've heard the skin materials aren't fully researched yet. I do it manually but results don't go as expected.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Essential - 03-09-2019, 08:17 PM