Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
(03-06-2019, 04:33 AM)Star Soul Wrote:
(03-03-2019, 07:09 AM)ninetalescommander Wrote:
(03-03-2019, 05:09 AM)Star Soul Wrote: It seems like a pretty good tool, but I have a few questions.

1. Is it possible to use Blender instead of 3DSMax? I don't have 3DSMax on my computer.

2. Are we gonna get something like this for Kirby Star Allies or is it just for Smash Ultimate?

3. When is stage ripping gonna come about? I'm mainly interested in the Green Greens stage.

4. Can I rip my boy Kraid using this?

1. Yes, I've been using Blender this entire time. All you need is Crossmod to rip the files, Noesis to convert the models to DAE, RTB's Script to rip the textures, and then you're set to use them in Blender.
2. No idea, sorry.
3. It's already there, check the link on the first post.
4. As long as he's in the game, yes you can, again check the links on the first post.
Thanks! I figured out how to rip textures, but do you know how I rip models with Crossmod? I can't find any EXEs anywhere.

I can't remember how I worked around that issue but just to make it quick and simple for you, here's my Dropbox Download. You'll find the .exe in the "Crossmod" folder.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sfghmbu26zr6l...HPvGa?dl=0
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by ninetalescommander - 03-06-2019, 10:01 AM