Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
(03-03-2019, 05:30 PM)SubsonicBeatz154 Wrote: Can you PLEASE upload the models, effects and animations to somewhere that's not MEGA, i literally can't download them because the file size is over the 5GB free transfer quota and it wants me to pay to continue the download... I was able to download them just fine before you added the stages and character animations because it was less than 5GB, so i think the best solution if you really need to use MEGA is just to make them separate downloads, that way neither will exceed 5GB (for now) and people can chose which one they want to download without getting slapped in the face with that transfer quota limit.
Were you using the "Download as ZIP" option? Don't try to download everything at once if that's the case. Yeah, the download cap is stupid, but if you just take your time to download a few model packs at a time by using Shift + left-click to select / right-click > Download > Standard Download instead of trying to do it via batch, then you should have everything good to go in a few days' time. And it's not like the archives are gonna be updated frequently, so after you have everything you can just download the new packs later as they're added.
Thanked by: Kold-Virus

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Random Talking Bush - 03-03-2019, 05:59 PM