Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
(02-20-2019, 03:59 PM)ninetalescommander Wrote: Can someone show me how to properly texture Mr Game and Watch? I'm using Blender in Cycles Render.

I'm going to assume basic Cycles knowledge and show you the node tree that I use for all other characters. I'm also assuming you're not going to port it anywhere and that image editing tools don't exist Heart

This one is for Incineroar, I used a Transparent shader mixed with the main Principled because the texture has alpha transparency for the fur details, but you can ignore those two nodes altogether if the main texture doesn't have an alpha channel, which considering we're talking about Mr. Game, it probably doesn't. And since he also lacks PRM textures you can also ignore the nodes connected to the roughness and metal values.

Apologies if this is not what you expected, I couldn't get Mr. Game & Watch myself due to how tedious it eventually became to split him up to show better, and this isn't by far the best method, so I just hope it works how you expected it.
I do super basic dark 3D magics just for the heck of it Heart
Don't be afraid to talk to me, chances are I'm more afraid of you than you are of me~

[Image: 76561198129478596.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by MsLatiasLlusion - 02-20-2019, 09:00 PM