Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
(02-12-2019, 06:34 PM)Essential Wrote: I didn't try this yet but is Mr Game & Watch working when it comes to his materials?
For that character, I found that there's 4 meshes for every 3D body part he has. I have no material information to tell which texture is used for each layer, so I decided to not texture him in my model repository. The kart version has only one layer of those meshes, as the rest cannot be seen normally. To make it easier to see him (and colorize him as a side effect, making him the only character who can be colorized in soccer mode), I used the following texture below (note that it may remind of the false characters in https://www.ssbwiki.com/False_character#...ros._Brawl):
[Image: stktex_stonePurple_a.png?inline=false]
His entire body uses that one texture, which is already configured in STK to be colorizable. I also used UV map texturing for every character, as I mentioned earlier that Blender or Cycles materials cannot be used in STK, and don't get exported to that game anyways. His body definitely renders fine, but I just chose to use an in-game texture, which also gives him the distinction of being the only character so far to not use external textures, save for the character icons.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Worldblender - 02-12-2019, 06:43 PM