Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
(01-23-2019, 12:02 AM)Dragon2H Wrote: No... It's so unfair, how can we help you? I'll see if I can, and I hope I'll do.

Some parts of meshes (most likely vertices), are not with the correct vertex group or parent. In other words, some meshes have not been skinned correctly when the problematic characters were exported from CrossMod in Collada format. I need help in assigning those vertices to the correct bones, mainly. See the manual for help here: https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/2.79/...index.html If you can help me, send your fixed files to me or fork my repository, work on that, and perform a merge request to mine. You might need some basic knowledge of Git to use the latter workflow, however.
The rest of the characters that were not mentioned in my previous post have no armature problems, and are being worked on as karts. Depending on the situation, the repository will be made public either after finishing them, or after I finish every character, including the ones with armature problems.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Worldblender - 01-23-2019, 12:34 AM