Users browsing this thread: 26 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
(01-17-2019, 05:45 AM)Worldblender Wrote: My repository, again at https://gitlab.com/Worldblender/smash-ul...s-exported, is nearing completion of every fighter, with at least 63 completed out of the base roster of 69. I'm now down to 5 or 6 more fighters, but most of the remaining ones but one of them have missing or malformed UV maps:
  • Bayonetta
  • Corrin (both genders)
  • Mr. Game & Watch - has way too many meshes, which will take me much longer to go through; despite being rendered in-game as 2D, he actually is a 3D model.
  • Robin - female version only
  • Sheik
  • Shulk
I think I'm gonna need some help with these few characters, plus these two that I skipped a few meshes for:
  • Palutena
  • Zero Suit Samus
I'm amazed at how much much progress I made, but I really would like to go the extra mile to have every single fighter completed. If I don't get any help, I may skip producing addon karts for those 5 or 6 fighters. No matter what happens, I would've produced a large amount of karts already.

Sorry man, I don't know how to help you. But you can always say how you do it and what exactly you want. Maybe I can help you in this way, maybe not... I don't know, but we can try.
Thanked by: Austin Zimmermann

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Dragon2H - 01-17-2019, 07:56 AM