Users browsing this thread: 28 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
I just finished going through most of the fighter models with CrossMod. Before I can do anything else with them, I need to export them, which I know how to do (right-click on a .numdlb file, -> "Export As"), but unfortunately, there's too many models for me to efficiently go through one-by-one. It gets a lot worse when I deal with the bosses, items, assist trophies, pokemon, etc., where it will take me a few days to go though all of them, and this will get tiring quite fast.
However, I'm willing to write some code to help expedite this process of exporting the models (the exports will be put online later when I finish with them). Either a separate command-line program/script or modifying CrossMod will suffice for what I need to do. Unfortunately, I might get stuck on which file format I should export to (.smd, .obj, .dae, .ply), but I might lean on .dae, unless advised against otherwise.
I use Ubuntu GNU/Linux as my main OS, but am stuck with Windows as the CrossMod code seems to be best compiled over there (running it in a virtual machine with a program such as VirtualBox may cause the program to crash with an error about trying to access protected memory), so I'm trying my best to save other users like me from having to deal with proprietary software in handling all these models.
Thanked by: Austin Zimmermann

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Worldblender - 01-03-2019, 07:44 PM