Users browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
(12-31-2018, 07:57 AM)VirtualTurtle Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 03:19 AM)Tashii Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 03:13 AM)Fobwashed Wrote: I don't think there are two capes. There are multiple sections but they don't overlap in the area that's showing the weird triangles. There's a front cape that's the front part by the gem, the main back of the cape and one final section that's just the transparent and cut out portion of the cape. I tried the remove doubles and that didn't solve the issue. With the cape selected I went to remove doubles and it logged that zero vertices were removed.

Increase the threshold of the remove doubles. Did you grab this from the model resource or is this a fresh rip?

Remove doubles isnt the way to go here, since the cape is two models a front and a back, by removing doubles, you're mixing the two meshes. Select the inner or outer and scale tangent using alt+S That's what I had to do with ganon

(12-31-2018, 03:54 AM)Fobwashed Wrote: It seems as though the weirdness in Blender with metals is with all very metallic surfaces. I'm running into the same problems with cloud as I did with Krool. Anyone else running into this?
[Image: 3072752-cloud.png]

I ran into this issue with ganon too actually, but the way I fixed it was by not rendering in Blender Cycles, I moved to Blender 2.8 and rendered with eevee and it worked just fine (and realtime)
Moving to Blender 2.8 and rendering with eevee seems to have worked for me too. This also looks like it shows that removing doubles wasn't the issue as that's fixed without making any changes besides changing the render engine.
[Image: 3072840-cycles.png]
2.8 cycles

[Image: 3072841-evee.png]
2.8 eevee
Thanked by: Austin Zimmermann

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Fobwashed - 12-31-2018, 12:22 PM