Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
(12-31-2018, 03:19 AM)Tashii Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 03:13 AM)Fobwashed Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 02:22 AM)Tashii Wrote: You have two solutions to this. Either A: In edit mode of those two capes press w and hit remove doubles OR press L with your mouse overing over one of the capes and hit alt-s That will shrink the cape

I don't think there are two capes. There are multiple sections but they don't overlap in the area that's showing the weird triangles. There's a front cape that's the front part by the gem, the main back of the cape and one final section that's just the transparent and cut out portion of the cape. I tried the remove doubles and that didn't solve the issue. With the cape selected I went to remove doubles and it logged that zero vertices were removed.

Increase the threshold of the remove doubles. Did you grab this from the model resource or is this a fresh rip?

Remove doubles isnt the way to go here, since the cape is two models a front and a back, by removing doubles, you're mixing the two meshes. Select the inner or outer and scale tangent using alt+S That's what I had to do with ganon

(12-31-2018, 03:54 AM)Fobwashed Wrote: It seems as though the weirdness in Blender with metals is with all very metallic surfaces. I'm running into the same problems with cloud as I did with Krool. Anyone else running into this?
[Image: 3072752-cloud.png]

I ran into this issue with ganon too actually, but the way I fixed it was by not rendering in Blender Cycles, I moved to Blender 2.8 and rendered with eevee and it worked just fine (and realtime)
Thanked by: Austin Zimmermann

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by VirtualTurtle - 12-31-2018, 07:57 AM