Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
(12-31-2018, 02:22 AM)Tashii Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 01:58 AM)Essential Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 01:51 AM)Fobwashed Wrote: I'm running into a weird issue in Blender where King K Rool's cape is rendering with what looks like weird polys. Also, all the metallic segments don't seem to light up and are rendering almost completely black. Anyone have any ideas on what might be causing this?[Image: 3072744-krool.png]
[Image: 3072745-kroolfront.png]
For the cape issue, there are 2 capes clipping I suggest to turn off the view on one of the two capes from at least how I experienced.

You have two solutions to this. Either A: In edit mode of those two capes press w and hit remove doubles OR press L with your mouse overing over one of the capes and hit alt-s That will shrink the cape

I don't think there are two capes. There are multiple sections but they don't overlap in the area that's showing the weird triangles. There's a front cape that's the front part by the gem, the main back of the cape and one final section that's just the transparent and cut out portion of the cape. I tried the remove doubles and that didn't solve the issue. With the cape selected I went to remove doubles and it logged that zero vertices were removed.
Thanked by: Austin Zimmermann

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Fobwashed - 12-31-2018, 03:13 AM