Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
(12-29-2018, 10:24 PM)JustPichi Wrote: Okay, so I've been making progress with Peach throughout the day and I'll pick back up tomorrow. In the meantime, I wanted to go ahead and convert the textures of another one of my faves, ZSS. I used the QuickBMS script, and it converted the textures to dds just peachy (hee! Cute), then opened them in Noesis. But I may or may not be having trouble with the textures. The col textures look fine, and so does the emi texture but the normals... They're like, a mixture between blue & yellowish gold, to best describe it. I don't think they're supposed to look like that, though, right? They should be all blue? To be sure, I converted the textures of Palutena, loaded them up, and it's the same thing. I just want to know if the normals are supposed to look like that or if something weird is going on.

I'm unsure of how the prm textures are supposed to look and just added them to get some feedback. And one last question, which pertains to Peach's alpha hair color texture that I just noticed as I was working on her. There are these feathery white specs scattered on them. Just want to know what's up, otherwise it looks fine!

I'm using the latest version of both QuickBMS & Noesis, by the way. Whew! Thanks!
Maybe it looks "messed up" because the blue channel is used for transition materials like metal, ink, and gold?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - by Essential - 12-29-2018, 10:28 PM