Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How can I use Ninja Ripper with Dolphin
(12-02-2018, 07:24 PM)BigBellies Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 06:21 PM)SM64Player/Fan2003 Wrote: I've been wondering how I could rip models from Dolphin using Ninja Ripper, I know it's possible but I can't figure it out.
Help is defiantly appreciated.

Allow me to help you out with that, mi amigo.

When you activate Ninja Ripper (depending on which version you are using), you need to use it with Dolphin Emulator so you can rip the models of a specific game you're playing.

Once that's up, you can rip either models or textures of the game. Use F11 for all models and textures, F9 for Textures, and so on. When you rip your models, Ninja Ripper will create folder somewhere on your laptop.

Unfortunately, you might need Autodesk 3DS Max to test out your ripped models because they're all in .rip format files which requires a specific script for 3DS Max to work with. Also, Noesis is a good tool to use to get all the meshes of your required model you want to rip from the game.

I had tested this myself on many games like Avatar The Last Airbender, The Burning Earth and Into the Inferno. Of course once ripped, the models are automatically in A-Pose or T-Pose.

I hope my advice works out for you. From one model ripper to another.

I recently tried to rip models from the Flushed Away game, and they don't show up in T pose. Do you have any idea how to fix that?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: How can I use Ninja Ripper with Dolphin - by MarKreationsStudios - 01-30-2021, 12:43 PM