Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Process of Criticism and you: The Newbies guide to online feedback.
I know I've mentioned this in a private message already, but I think that is a good idea to have a graph to help elaborate on taking the criticism.

I've also updated the post to cover some of the things we we're talking about in PM as well as another thing that I felt needed to be touched on in regards to the critiquing process. As mentioned in the edit I'll probably be looking at some old situations in the archives to bring up in the original post to help elaborate on these kinds of situations and do some further formatting to the post.

Actually I think if I might ask this to everyone on the boards, given that I've thrown in something about where someone might not be taking critique would it be appropriate to change the title to be something like "The process of criticism and you" as opposed to "Constructive criticism and you?"

Let me know what you guys think and I'll update the title as soon as I gather any relevant information as needed.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Constructive Criticism and you, The Newbies guide to online feedback. - by DioShiba - 10-03-2018, 11:22 PM