Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Process of Criticism and you: The Newbies guide to online feedback.
(10-03-2018, 07:52 AM)Kendotlibero Wrote: what happened here?
sounds like some kind of drama happened and it got a sticky to avoid future problems

Well that's the thing.

Yes some minor drama happened but this has kind of been an ongoing issue for years now where new members don't have much of an understanding on criticism and try to argue with everyone to a point that everyone gets frustrated. I don't think anyone really attempted to address it in this kind of way so I figured with some of the insight and knowledge I've gained over the years I'd try to explain it in the best way I can.

I think other members in the past have tried but at the same time it's also kind of a time consuming thing to really explain these concepts as well. That's why I felt the thread was necessary at this point to curb that kind of thing with the hope of being able to have new members stay on here for as long as they can. While also hopefully, if all goes well over the next couple of years boost activity on the forums just as much as the discord servers.

I'd also like to add that at the end of the day, ultimately we have to help put slow issues like that down because the forums are going to keep being inactive if people aren't going to give a little to the community, this is something that I've been meaning to do for years now and I think I can start putting in the spare time to contribute in my own way before I move up in the world.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Aquarius

Messages In This Thread
RE: Constructive Criticism and you, The Newbies guide to online feedback. - by DioShiba - 10-03-2018, 10:42 AM