Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
My purge.
As i said in your other post, people were merely trying to offer you suggestions for improvement, but you have decided to take it as an insult instead of taking on board the advice you were given. Also, i feel that if you really felt the need to leave and be forgotten you would have left without a word, possibly with a message to an admin requesting accoutn deletion, this is a much more obvious plea for attention. Should you have taken the advice people would have commended you for your strive to improve, but instead you have decided to have a tantrum and throw your toys out of the pram, so to speak.

There is very little intolerance towards new members, and we always strive to help them improve, a lot of new members take comments on board, and your inability to do so should not reflect the standards of treatment new members or old members receive, which is, incidentally, the same.

As a final word, a lot of people here work primarily in MSPaint, and many great works have been made in MSPaint. There is an old saying, "A bad workman blames his tools." I think you should at least take that on board before you go, but i'm sure you will, instead, write this comment off.

As i said, should you choose to come back, i hope you do so with a more open mind.
Thanked by: Kold-Virus

Messages In This Thread
My purge. - by Aquarius - 10-01-2018, 05:58 PM
RE: My purge. - by JewyB - 10-01-2018, 06:18 PM
RE: My purge. - by JewyB - 10-01-2018, 06:21 PM
RE: My purge. - by Kold-Virus - 10-01-2018, 06:27 PM
RE: My purge. - by DioShiba - 10-01-2018, 07:38 PM
RE: My purge. - by JewyB - 10-01-2018, 07:45 PM
RE: My purge. - by Kold-Virus - 10-01-2018, 07:47 PM
RE: My purge. - by DioShiba - 10-01-2018, 07:52 PM