Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Offering my creative input and help to others!
(09-17-2018, 08:17 PM)Bobsican Wrote: The rules state a lot that requesting and that sort of stuff is very forbidden, so I´m not sure if I can see what you think about some of the sprites I made for a game I´m making.
However, I think I can ask this:
What is the best program for PC to easily change all the colors in a picture to another one? MS Paint doesn´t seem to support that.

Hey Bobsican,

I'm not sure if you've come to this conclusion already, but one of your best bets would be Photoshop. There's a feature where you n replace your selected colors with an alternative. 

And actually, MS Paint CAN do this, but not in the way you'd think! You can achieve your goal by using the color picker,  right-clicking the color to be changed, and setting the selection feature to "transparent selection." 

Then, with the ideal color set as the primary color, you can make a filled box with it, select the area around the sprites you're using, and drag them over to the desired color. Presto! 

I hope this helps Smile
You worthless piece of scrap metal, did you think you could defeat me?

Thanked by: Bobsican

Messages In This Thread
RE: Offering my creative input and help to others! - by yesilovenachos - 12-02-2018, 10:22 PM