Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet Ripping Help (solved)
I had to stop working on the Star Force models, when lowlines console tools stopped working for me. My assumption was that I had somewhere messed up with my Java installation down the line. Since I had to use my PC for school back then and they required me to use some specific IDEs that came with their own Java environment( like netbeans and eclipse), so fixing that was sadly no option for me.

Nowadays things are better with some great tools like apicula, that are comand line based, so I could pretty much batch convert the entire folder, without having to look for the model files beforehand. In fact I did one trial run on some of the files and managed to get a rigged model out of it. So I might return to it eventually when I feel like it.

That may be sooner than you think, since I'm revisiting some older stuff I ripped in the past, doing some new stuff to keep me interested as I go. But I can't tell you exactly when that'll be.

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet Ripping Help (solved) - by KurainoOni - 07-01-2018, 04:16 AM