Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
#SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch.
I'm starting to believe the "leak" is intentional.
I think the 3.0.0 update comes this friday (or maybe even thursday) because of Easter that following sunday. The 3.0.0 teaser from the latest Nintendo Direct hinted at that with the characters wearing Bunny Hoods, standing around a giant purple Yoshi egg. Because of the connection with Easter, I think that leak is meant to be an easteregg. A way to drop info, seeing as I highly doubt a dedicated update presentation is coming so short before the release.
I don't believe info or the update itself is going to coincide with the reveal of Persona 5S, not that late into April. Persona 5R is already revealed anyway. I find it weird that when discussing when the contect of 3.0.0 will be revealed, let alone released, the focus is on Persona 5S most of the time, because that happens to have a reveal planned in the same month, but I barely see any mention of easter, if at all.

For Stage Builder, I want ladders, because I already have a couple of stages planned.
I need ladders for Burger Time. It's a medium-to-large sized stage. There's a wide chunk of flat terrain with edges on either side, two equally wide semi-solid platforms about 1.5-2 characters apart from eachother vertically and a semi-solid platform 1/3 the size the same height above that in the middle. There's a big burger blocking the middle on the bottom tier and two top buns resting on top of the second highest tier on either side acting as solid platforms. There are four ladders. Two on the edges of the stage go from the bottom all the way up to the second-highest tier (the highest wide one) and two near the center burger go from the bottom all the way up to the top tier.

I also want to recreate the Space Invader stage I made in Smash 4, but I want to use the Galaga remix this time.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: #SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch. - by NICKtendo DS - 04-14-2019, 05:20 AM