Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
#SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch.
World of Light has been a lot more fun than I thought it would be. I still want some kind of platforming mode in the game, but if in future installments (if there be any) we got more World of Light type games instead of something like Emissary, I'd be happy about it. I'm also enjoying the way Classic Mode is, with the little "Motive" quotes on the CSS.

I think I could even get over the fact that Trophies are gone if they would make the tiniest change to the Spirit Collection: instead of saying "Super Mario Series" I would rather have it list specifically what game the art was yoinked from, what consoles it's available on, and the year it came out. Don't even need full biographies.

Still missing all of the little side modes, though. Home-Run Contest and Break the Targets. It doesn't look like you can even play the one mini-game there is outside of Classic, which is a major bummer. Also, I would rather not have All-Star at all than to have what they're calling All-Star.

Current verdict: more fun than I thought, definitely an improvement over Wii U and 3DS. Little bits here and there could be ironed out.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: #SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch. - by Kriven - 12-09-2018, 04:23 PM