Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
#SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch.
I agree with Kriven, DLC is most likely going to be the characters that are extremely wanted but still obscure. Unlike how the base roster did huge well known characters like Ridley & King K. Rool.

My Predictions are:
  • Geno (I thought this was a given before but now with him being a spirit (meaning they got the rights for the character and the RPG references in Piranha Plants moveset its basically guaranteed.
  • Banjo
  • Kirby Rep, Bandanna Dee or Marx (Because Sakurai's own extremely popular series is under represented while a niche series like Kid Icarus has as many as Kirby. Givign a Kirby character would make Sakurai & the fans happy its a win-win)
  • Classic Sonic (SEGA & Nintendo playing with nostalgia, not an echo, fully based on only genesis & mania: drop dash, tails recovery etc, seems like a Sakurai thing to do instead of putting Shadow as an echo becuase well he didn't plus Sonic's development in brawl was rushed, I fell this would be a second change to truly present the character isnted of every move just being a spin dash.) I k
  • Ubisoft Rep, Rayman & Rabbid
  • Classic Square, Moogle or Slime
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: #SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch. - by Retro64 - 11-06-2018, 06:54 PM