Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
#SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch.
(11-03-2018, 07:03 AM)Kriven Wrote: Holding a Fire Flower? I'd give them Super Spicy Curry. Neat idea, though.

Forgot about the curry.

By the way, I'm so happy that the incentive for playing and winning isn't risking losing your rank to climb up. I always hated that and discouraged me from going back to ranked matches in Splatoon. Risk of losing also causes a lot of opponents to disconnect when you're finally winning. Here you play for tags you can sell to get all sorts of goodies, without having to bet any of your progress. It might actually motivate me to play online every now and then. I also think GSP is handled so much better than ranks, as it shows how good you are without shoving in your face how good you could or should be.

I'm also happy the shop now contains all sorts of items, rather than just trophies in Smash 4. I always wanted that store to contain custom moves, equipment and Mii Costume items, as getting these as random drops was tedious as all hell. Now it does! It has Spirits (basically trophies and equipment in one), Mii Costume items and music. It feels more like a shop now and gold feels more valuable to me. I hope the implication is true that items locked behind challenges can also be purchased in the shop. I'd like to eventually get all the collectables without having to clear Classic Mode on the hardest difficulty with a single stock for example. I'd rather do the impossible on my own terms.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: #SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch. - by NICKtendo DS - 11-03-2018, 07:52 AM