Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
#SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch.
The only impact I recall Kingdom Hearts having in the gaming community was helping to expand the JRPG scene in the western hemisphere for those who had a prominent love for Disney. Correct me if I'm wrong on that.

Either way, there's is more going for a character like Neku from The World Ends With You and he's unlikely to get in. Sora even more so because the identity he has centers around Disney and that's where it becomes an issue of whether or not Smash should have non-game originating characters ending up in the roster. Plus I feel like it would be also up to Disney to make an agreement to allow their IPs to even be represented in a game about fighting which, to tell you the truth I doubt that they would want that because they've pretty much had an issue with Square making a Kingdom Hearts based fighting game if I'm not mistaken. Even if they did they'd probably try to buy out Nintendo in the process.

To me I just think its funny that people are forgetting that if it wasn't for Disney, Sora as a character just wouldn't exist. And we all know how Sakurai's stance for smash right now.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Retro64

Messages In This Thread
RE: #SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch. - by DioShiba - 10-30-2018, 06:31 PM