Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
#SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch.
I don't think Saki will be promoted. He's cool, but I think his fifteen minutes are up. Nobody on this forum is a stranger to Marina, but she's an irrelevant third-party character from a long forgotten cult hit. That said, they're both very cool characters.

To me it feels like if they include a "retro character" this time around, Balloon Fighter has the best chance. Sakurai has wanted to include the character before, to the extent that he's worked Balloon Fight elements into the Ice Climbers stage and given other characters Balloon Fighter assets. The introduction of Echoes as a concept would also make this ideal, as Sakurai could include both Balloon Fighter and Alice. He and ExciteBiker are about the last big-name classic characters left that aren't part of a larger franchise (like Stanley or Donkey Kong Junior.) Maybe Mach Rider is also notable, although really only because of his Melee trophy. Muddy Mole would be really fun, but I don't see it happening. Maybe Bubbles from Clu Clu Land...
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: DioShiba, senjen

Messages In This Thread
RE: #SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch. - by Kriven - 09-11-2018, 05:10 AM