Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
#SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch.
(09-09-2018, 10:51 PM)DioShiba Wrote: Back on topic however I think that Birdo would be better off being a clone rather than a full on echo. Because I don't see Birdo exactly copying every move yoshi has

Chrom debunks these definitions of Clone and Echo, considering his moveset his a combination of Roy and Ike but he's considered Roy's Echo. I'm also pretty sure most Echoes will have different stats and hitboxes and whatnot. Deviances seem to be acceptable to Sakurai's idea of Echoes, it looks to me like the most important thing is that programming the character is as simple as adjusting variables on already programmed moves.

If Geno does get included, I hope the art team takes the opportunity to design a whole bunch of models for the trophy gallery based on other SMRPG characters. Would love to see their interpretation of Croco.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: #SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch. - by Kriven - 09-10-2018, 04:40 AM