Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)
#SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch.
(09-08-2018, 04:24 PM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: I think Birdo has a decent shot as a Yoshi echo fighter. Aside from two moves, it's a perfect fit. Just make the Standard B her Egg Shot from her boss fights and her grab a regular one, maybe based on another character, like Peach for example. Of course, they could add a Birdo flair to the rest of the moves. Incorporate a diamond and/or ribbon theme in them somehow or change the color of the Egg Toss' rainbow trail to reflect that of her Power Shot in Mario Golf Toadstool Tour.

I would love for Geno to have all sorts of elements from Super Mario RPG to be in his moveset, including Mallow. I want him to represent the game more than just himself. Have him use elements found in the overworld or status conditions, like Scarecrow. Anything to drive home the idea that he is THE Super Mario RPG character.
While Birdo would fit well for a Yoshi echo, if they end up using Geno (putting other SMRPG characters on the table) I think a Boshi echo would be really cool. It could be used to throw a bone to the SMRPG community for having to wait so long to see any references as well as maybe some interesting Yoshi's Cookie referneces in the Egg toss replacing the eggs with the different kinds of cookies (Since they where Boshi's favorite food). It would also go along with the whole villains theme we have seen so far. Plus it would be much easier to implement than other echo's because of the character Boshi is just a Yoshi with a few extra details.
Thanked by: Kriven

Messages In This Thread
RE: #SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch. - by Retro64 - 09-09-2018, 05:03 PM